By default OBS comes with some plugins installed. You can check those out using the Plugins button in the OBS Interface:
How to install a Plugin
On the OBS forum you can already find different kinds of plugins. These normally come in 2 different forms. Either a packaged file (split into a 32bit and 64bit version) or a direct download DLL file (in most cases also available in 32bit or 64bit flavour).
- First check which version of OBS you are using. (32bit or 64bit is noted in the Window title)
- Download the plugin for your OBS bit version
- If its a zip/rar/7z file, extract it completely and with all sub-folders into the correct folder (see 4.)
- The OBS installation folder can be different depending on your Operating System.
- On a 32bit Windows you can only install the OBS 32bit version, and by default it uses the folder:
On a 64bit Windows the installer sets up both the 32bit and the 64bit version for you. So if you use the 32bit version extract everything to:
- C:\Program Files\OBS\ -> everything goes into the plugins folder
And the 64bit plugins go to:
- C:\Program Files(x86)\OBS\plugins
- C:\Program Files\OBS\plugins
- Now you can start OBS and check the plugins list to see if everything worked and the plugin shows up. Some plugins also have to be configured using this menu.